Introducing Instagram Reels
Instagram is one of the leading and known social media platforms that connects a billion users. This platform allows users to share photos and videos. It has many features that you may enjoy and it keeps on discovering more features for the convenience of its users. In fact, it had just introduced its new feature, Instagram Reels.
Instagram Reels allow the user not only to create but also to share 15-second videos with their friends and followers. You can also use reels to record and edit short videos, set them to popular songs, and even add special effects.
You can find many interesting and inspirational reels on Instagram that you may want to keep on your device. These reels are now downloadable, so you can keep this stuff. Read on to find out how to download Instagram Reels.
A Step-by-Step Guide to Downloading Instagram Reels
Many have been asking for a while now, since downloading an Instagram Reel is not available before, how to download an Instagram Reel?
Here are two lists of guides on how you can save the reels’ videos to your device, so you can watch them offline or share them with others. These lists are helpful whether you are an Android or iPhone user.
Want to repost Instagram posts and reels, then use the below apps to repost appsRepost apps for Instagram
How to download reels using an Android mobile device
- On your android mobile device, open the Instagram application. Make sure to log in to your account before getting started.
- Instagram has an easy-to-use interface on android. Explore the app, at the bottom you will find options and one of those is the Reels tab option.
- You can now find the video that you want to download. Simply tap the three dots located in the upper right corner of the screen when ready. There you will find an option that says “Copy Link” from the drop-down menu.
- You should now paste the link into a new tab in your web browser. Before you click enter, make sure to add the word “download” after “Instagram.” The link should look something like this:
- Now you can hit enter and wait for the download to start.
- The video will appear in your Downloads folder after the download is complete.
How to download reels using an iPhone mobile device
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone mobile and make sure to log in to your account.
- Once you’re logged in, navigate to the Reels section.
- You can download a video by tapping the three dots that appear in the bottom right corner.
- There you will find options and one of those is “Copy Link.”
- You will need to copy the link and paste it into the address bar on a new tab in your browser.
- Instead of using the “HTTPS” at the beginning of the link, this time you will be using “HTTP” to proceed with the download process.
- Now, all is set and ready to hit enter and the video will begin playing.
- Right-click on the video and select “Save As.”
- You are given the option to choose where you want to save the video and hit “OK.”
- The downloading process now begins. You just need to wait for it to get done and you can watch your videos over and over again, even offline.
Download Instagram StoriesInstagram story saver apps for Android and iPhone
Enjoy downloading your favourite reels
There you go, you now have your favourite reels downloaded before it even gets vanished. Instagram Reels can be visible only for 24 hours. These simple and easy ways to download Instagram Reels can be your guide.
Now that you know how to download an Instagram reel, you can now download all the interesting reels that you want to keep on your device. You may now enjoy watching them from time to time even when not connected to the internet. So what are you waiting for? Start creating those amazing video reels today!